Personal Injury Litigation
We are proud to make our community safer by ensuring that those who hurt others carelessly, in violation of the rules, pay for the harms and losses our clients suffer.
Society imposes rules of conduct to protect all of us. Whether one is a professional (physician, lawyer, accountant), a truck driver, a property owner, a dog owner or a major corporation, each must abide by certain safety rules. When a safety rule is violated and someone is caused suffering and loss, not only is the person hurt, we all are.
Ask yourself some questions:
- If a safety rule is broken, how can we be assured that company or person won’t break that safety rule again?
- How do you know it won’t be you who is harmed next time?
- If the one who causes the harm does not pay for the losses sustained, who does pay?
By protecting yourself, or your loved one, who has been harmed by the violation of a safety rule, you are helping to ensure that safety rules will be followed and that society does not pay as a whole for the harm caused by those careless few.
Our Ten Commandments in all Personal Injury actions:
- We want you to recover from your injuries as quickly as possible.
- We want you to return to work as quickly as possible.
- We want you to resume your activities of life as quickly as possible.
- We will guide you along the way to get the proper medical care to accomplish this.
- We will make sure I understand all of your harms and losses.
- We will fight to make sure all your harms and losses are compensated fairly.
- We will make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered promptly.
- We will work with you to ensure that fair compensation is what we both agree is fair under the circumstances.
- We will make sure you have no lingering bills or outstanding liens that will come back to haunt you after the case is over.
- At the end of the case, success is measured by your having no hesitation to refer someone you know needs help.