Baratta, Russell & Baratta (“BRB”) is proud to announce that David T. Videon, Esquire, has joined the firm, Of Counsel.
BRB has also expanded into Media with a new office location at 1000 North Providence Road, Media. This office will permit BRB to service our expanding client base.
Dave Videon brings with him more than thirty years of experience serving clients in the areas of Estate Planning and Administration as well as general Business law. Dave has had a stellar legalcareer and he is known for his sincere commitment to his clients. Joining BRB will permit Dave to continue serving his clients in the Media and Delaware County areas as well as adding depth to BRB’s Estate Planning and Administration practice.
We are honored to have such an esteemed attorney as Dave join our firm. His impeccable reputation as Judge, Attorney, and Business Owner as well as his involvement and commitment to the Delaware County community are the values we admire at BRB.
Dave’s roots run deep in Delaware County. He has volunteered, been elected, held, and worked in numerous positions of ultimate trust, including:
- Attack Helicopter Pilot R Vietnam ’69-’74 (and later in the US Army National Guard and Reserve). Retired with the rank of Lt. Colonel
- Elected District Justice for thirty years for Newtown Edgemont Township (’76-’06)
- Funeral Home Director for the Frank C. Videon Funeral Home (’90-present)
- Attorney at law at the David T. Videon Law Offices
- Serving as a member of his church, the Wayne United Methodist Church.
Dave has been married for 49 years to his wife Lynn and has four daughters.
With Dave and the new Media office, BRB continues to move into the future with expanded resources and expertise.