Trucking Accident Attorney Philadelphia, PA
Trucking Accident Statistics
Also, companies under pressure with fewer drivers are forced to make their drivers perform for longer hours.
- Fatal crashes involving large trucks often occur in rural areas (57%) and Interstate highways (26%).
- The vast majority of these fatal crashes (83%) and non fatal crashes (88%) occurred on weekdays, Monday through Friday.
- Collision with a car or another vehicle was the first harmful event in 73% of fatal crashes and 84% of injury crashes involving large trucks.
- There were 13.5 fatal large truck crashes per million people in the United States in 2018, a 27% increase from 10.6 in 2010.
- In 2018, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, 5,096 large trucks and buses were involved in fatal crashes.
- There were 121,000 injury producing crashes in 2018 involving large trucks and buses.
- In Pennsylvania in 2019, there were 22 total fatalities from trucking accidents.
- There are annually over 3,601 or more vehicle accidents in Philadelphia county.
We investigate and prosecute every trucking accident case with the mindset that a system failure caused the wreck; that when bad things happen it is the process, not the people, that creates results. The trial team of BRB has won justice for victims of truck and bus company carelessness for more than 20 years. If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury or death due to a truck or bus accident, please consider our team to fight for you.
You have every right to seek money damages for personal injuries caused you by another’s negligent conduct. We only take cases in which our investigation shows the defendant acted negligently to cause your harm. Your decision to seek justice, to hold the careless person accountable, makes the world safer for everyone else. It also places the responsibility for payment of damages on the bad actor, not society, not other people and not your family.
It is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed) and other American Revolutionary sites. Philadelphia’s “Delaware Valley” is the 8th most populous region in the United States.
Philadelphia is made up of numerous neighborhoods all of which are enveloped in Philadelphia county.
Anthony J. Baratta (“Tony”) has been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 15 years since 2006. He has received the highest possible rating amongst his peers by Martindale-Hubbel (AV Preeminate), is Board Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, is a Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum, and a winner of the AVVO Choice Award for client recognition.
Andrew E. DiPiero Jr. has been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 16 years since 2005. He has received the highest possible rating amongst his peers by Martindale-Hubbel (AV Preeminate), and he is Board Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.